Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully in its entirety. The important policies and procedures outlined below contain important instructions and must be strictly followed to be eligible for a refund.
In purchasing the Quick Start Guide to Grant Funding™ Silver Package, the Quick Start Guide to Grant Funding™ Gold Membership, or the Quick Start Guide to Grant Funding™ Gold Membership Upgrade, you are bound to the following terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own actions and hereby release Chris Johnson, The Wealthtools Partnership, and all of its staff, employees, officers, or affiliates from liability for any of your actions or comments influenced by the information contained in the products and services received.
2. You understand and agree by providing your information, you grant The Wealthtools Partnership or its designated affiliates permission to communicate with you by mail, fax, email, or phone to relay special offers, announcements, and information you may find valuable.
3. You will receive confidential information that may not be shared with anyone outside of your family or partnership. You will not reproduce these copyrighted materials nor lend, rent, or sell them to anyone to remain in compliance with any applicable copyright and trademark laws.
4. All transactions are final 8 calendar days from the date of the transaction. To cancel before this time, you must email a notice of cancellation to CustomerService@GrantFundingExpert.org. If you purchase a Gold membership or Gold membership upgrade, you will receive return instructions for the physical product materials sent to you (i.e., the Manual and 3 CD set), which must be returned in resalable condition for you to receive a refund. The items will be returned at your own expense and must be postmarked no later than 5 calendar days from the date you receive return instructions from The Wealthtools Partnership.
5. Upon approval of your cancellation and receipt of all materials, any payments made under the contract of sale will be refunded within 30 days. Any damaged or missing materials will be assessed a prorated fee. Shipping and handling charges are not eligible for refund.
6. You will receive your online digital course materials at designated intervals, with notification by email. Gold members will have the physical product of one Manual and three audio CDs delivered via a parcel carrier chosen by the Wealthtools Partnership. For any questions regarding delivery of expected shipments please contact:
Wealthtools Systems Inc.
#331-1685 H St.
Blaine, WA 98230
Fax: 1 (866) 618 1299
The Wealthtools Partnership
6962 Victoria St.
Powell River, BC V8A 1C8 Canada
Fax: 1 (866) 618 1299
7. Officers and agents of The Wealthtools Partnership make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of product contents and specifically disclaim any implied warranties. The advice and strategies contained therein may not be suitable for your situation and you should consult with a professional where appropriate. The authors shall not be liable for any loss of revenue or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
8. The content and any other copyrighted material shall not be modified, copied, distributed, repackaged, shared, displayed, revealed, extracted, emailed, transmitted, sold, or otherwise transferred, conveyed, or used in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement or the rights of the copyright owner. Purchase of the product does not confer or grant rights of any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights, nor any other use of the content not explicitly granted in writing by The Wealthtools Partnership.
9. You will be charged the product fee in US dollars immediately upon purchase. Your transaction will appear on your credit card statement as Grant Funding Course. Your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee, where applicable, and The Wealthtools Partnership will not incur any liability as a result. If payment does not clear on the first attempt, further attempts will be made until the charge clears, with no further notification or authorization required or provided.
10. The Wealthtools Partnership warrants that the audio CD(s) or other tangible media included in the Gold product will be free of any defects that prevent you from using the product. The Wealthtools Partnership’s sole obligation under this warranty is to replace any defective CD(s) or other tangible media, provided that you have given The Wealthtools Partnership written notice of the defect within 60 days of receipt of the product.
11. Additional Terms and Conditions for European customers are outlined here.